Skip to main content

I Hate You, Kelly Donahue by Mark Svartz - Review


❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ 

Instead of pinching a girl he liked as he did when he was little, Mark finds himself plotting her demise in his journal.

When I found this book, I was immediately intrigued by the cover and design format. The book is designed to resemble a handwritten spiral bound journal. It's also a hilarious graphic novel and feels very realistic. My favorite diary entry is pretty early on:

1/13/11
Fighting the urge to yell "You're Dead!" Every time I pass by Kelly Donahue. Think I might start carrying a bagel around so in case it slips out, I'll quickly look down at it and yell "You're bread!"

I laughed far too much at this line.

I Hate You, Kelly Donahue by Mark Svartz receives high marks from me!


I read this fun book on February 4, 2015 and my review is on Goodreads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review