Skip to main content

Music Monday: Happy Holidays!


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!  I can't believe the day is finally here!  Anyway, like I have been the rest of this month I'm sharing two seasonal favorites - this time they're both by Perry Como!  The first song is "(There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays" (1959) which is my favorite of his two covers of the song - you can check out his original from 1954.  My second video is a live performance of "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" which aired on his show (Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall) on December 14th, 1960.  It's a lot of fun and you even get to see a few other famous singers make cameo appearances.  Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!





Comments

  1. OMG! My 4 year old granddaughter has figured out Alexia and has been playing Christmas songs non stop. Her current Fav-Grandmaw Got Run Over by a Reindeer. Everytime my mind gets a moment of rest this is playing in my head Awg!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review